People are the Heart of Kona Grill, so it’s important for us to find passionate individuals to join our family. Whether we’re cooking a meal, serving a guest or helping each other, we see every moment as an opportunity to show our excitement and purpose. We offer careers, not just jobs, so we are looking for spirited and passionate people to engage in our training program to learn and grow within the company. If you take pride in providing exceptional service, then we know you will love being a part of the Kona culture.
Managers are responsible for the overall operations of a Kona Grill Restaurant; ensuring total guest satisfaction while increasing sales, profits, and brand awareness through excellent execution of operational standards and guidelines. Also optimizes profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
We are looking for AM’s who:
- Have minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospitality management role; preferably in a full service and/or upscale restaurant concept.
- Demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm and warmth towards the Guest and attitude of Service. Is self-motivated and competitive. Is driven to grow and develop personally while developing those around them.
- Can conduct a variety of administrative duties that maximize the efficiency, productivity, and organization of the restaurant and team.
- Has the ability to supervise, coach, develops, lead & motivate employees.
- Can establish, maintain and enforce consistently high performance standards.
- Is capable of adapting his/her leadership style to a variety of situations and scenarios.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to speak and write in English. Ability to listen effectively, process information quickly, and transfer knowledge to others in order to ensure standards of quality are met consistently.
#konamanagement #konagrillcareers #konagrilljobs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No recruiters, employment agencies or other such agencies/agents.
Kona Grill is a national restaurant group with expansion plans for 2016 and beyond! We offer guests the freshest food prepared in our own scratch kitchens, personalized service and a warm contemporary ambiance that creates an exceptional, yet affordable dining experience. Our menu features a diverse selection of appetizers, salads, main entrées and desserts that incorporate over 40 signature sauces and dressings that are made from scratch daily. Kona Grill also offers guests a wide selection of award-winning sushi, including sashimi, traditional favorites and several proprietary dishes created by our talented sushi chefs.
Salaried employees at Kona Grill are offered competitive compensation plans, comprehensive benefits programs and career growth and development for strong performers. If you have a passion for Hospitality, Kona Grill is where you need to be. We are looking for individuals in both our Corporate Office and in Restaurant Management who are energetic, highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Company Website: www.konagrill.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)